Monday, December 11, 2017

Our First Snow Track of the Year


Our first Christmas wish was granted. Snow cookies were delivered last night. Mom and Dad weren't as happy as their Saturday plans were disrupted. We however enjoyed the first delicious snow cookies of the season.


Sunday Dog Dad got out the noisy snow blower and created a nice wide snow track for us. Of course that doesn't stop us from going off into the deeper snow, but it gives us a starting point if we are feeling less than enthusiastic about going out into the cold.

4 comments:

  1. Chicagoland is supposed to get a little bit of snow this afternoon. I can't wait. Mom's not too thrilled as Dad is in Texas on business so she has to shovel it alone.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for snow! That's about as much as we've got so far. But it's still coming down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish you both lived near me, I would love to romp in the snow with you!! Barks and licks and love, Dakota DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our dad will shovel paths for us and we still go out in to the snow to potty!!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.