Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall is a Great Time for the Sports Loving Sheltie


Katy here. We love watching sports with Papa and now we are sporting our Patriots and Red Sox fleece. We really do love our fleece. Yesterday we routed the Patriots on to victory while happily curled up on our favorite team fleece.

I've been causing a bit of mischief lately. While Mom and I usually enjoy curling up while she reads and I sniff my way through her books. A few weeks ago I snuck into Mom's library bag and attacked a paperback book. I was so stealthy that it was only because I was so quiet that she came to check on me and realized what I had done. She was so embarrassed that she had to tell the librarian I chewed a book. Well actually she made Dad tell the librarian. Now Mom doesn't let me sniff the books and she's moved the bag off the floor to higher ground. I miss sniffing the books. They have such an interesting smell.

Bailey's finally off his meds, which means he's back to eating again. It is so hard to watch him not eat his kibble. I thought I was being helpful when I offered to eat it for him, but neither Mom or Dad was amused.

I am trying to reform, but there are just so many temptations.

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Bailey is off the meds but sorry you don't get to sniff books anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, love it that daddy had to do the explaining. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love fall too nice cool weather by the way so glad u don't have Lyme disease
    Urban hounds

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard not to munch on things that smell like your human, like the books they read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are loving the cooler weather - but we like it better outside with Mom - Dad scares us with all his hootin and hollaring at the tv when the football is on !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm we may have to try a paperback attack
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  7. You chewed a library book? Awesome!

    the brown dawgs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you need to change your fleece to either Tigers, Indians and/or Lions...got it?
    Barks and licks and love,
    Dakota
    www.dakotasden.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sort of like learning by osmosis? Educational, right? Pierson ate a library book too, titled "Wolves of the Southwest". I think he did learn something... or at least he thinks he did. He hasn't quite got the howling down yet.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.