Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Big Doll is Gone Now Mama is Working on a Smaller One

This one has headed back to the closet as we predicted yesterday. Only Mama's Aunt came and took her outfit away. We did not know that was on yesterday’s agenda.


Now this one has emerged. She is far more tempting. The big one might be nice to cuddle with on the floor, but this one you could travel with and move with you. However, do not think she cannot fight back. Those hands are sharp and pointy. Do not ask us how we know. We are pleading the fifth. We are not sure exactly what that gets us, but they always say that in the mystery shows Mom loves.


Mom even resorted to rolling the yarn into a ball because it was knotting. (Mom hates making yarn balls.) Katy was sure the ball was for her and every time Mom dropped it, Katy pounced on it. Mom was not amused. Yarn balling and untangling yarn are not her favorite tasks.

We need to resist the temptation to play with this little Ninja doll. Not only will Mom be upset, but that doll also packs a punch.

5 comments:

  1. They are very cute dolls!

    Chewy would thik they were his new toys for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll come over, and we'll pull this doll apart. You grab one of the pointy hands and I'll grab the other and then we'll just PULL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the offer Finn, but Mama would be so angry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to drag dollies around the house by their arms. Hmmm... maybe that's why I don't see them around anymore -- they're in hiding! Besides, my human sister doesn't play with them anymore, and my mommy doesn't even take HERS out of the BOX!

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. The Santa doll looked so cute -- but the ninja doll sounds scary. Thanks for the heads up about those ninja looking dolls -- didn't know they had sharp hands, etc. I know Mommy's niece has those kinds of dolls she calls them Barbie's -- butt I don't go near them -- I knew they looked like trouble.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and try to respond back on your blogs.
I am sorry I cannot comment on blogs which require Google + or Facebook to comment. I am not a member and have no plans to join.